Whether you’re a mama, a business woman, or both, we have to make a point to treat ourselves! One of my favorite ways to do that is to squeeze in my own spa day at home. After a full day with the kiddos, making dinner, family time at night, bath time, and bed, I’m always ready for my quiet time. I love pouring a hot bath and soaking to unwind from the day. I’ve been loving all of my goodies from the Bath & Body line at Sass & Bo! Be sure to check out the discount code and info on the giveaway at the bottom of the post!
What’s so wonderful about their products is that they’re organic and natural! So not only do they smell amazing, I don’t have to worry about crazy ingredients soaking into my body! I took some time to pamper myself last night and used the flower bath bomb! It smelled heavenly and my skin was SO soft when I got out!! I think I may have to restock on these and get a ton because I see many baths in my future!
Included in my basket:
- Almond Milk & Honey Lotion
- Sweet Orange Shea Butter Soap
- Slumber Bath Bomb: Scented with lavender and hops, this aromatic bath bomb will have you (or your little ones) relaxed and ready for sleep.
- Flower Bath Bomb: This bath bomb gives off a floral scent and has dried flower petals. If you prefer not to have any petals or natural confetti in your bath, simply wrap it in a washcloth or stocking to contain the pieces as it dissolves.
- Mimosa Soy Candle: This candle is 100% soy and will fill the area with a bright floral and citrus scent.
June over at Sass + Bo was so sweet to give y’all a discount on all of their awesome products! Head on over to her site and add these items to your cart until your heart’s content. Make sure to use the code “SOUTHERNLOVE” to get 15% off until June 17th.
We are also giving away some of my favorites to one lucky winner! Head over to my Instagram to make sure and enter!
This post was brought to you by Sass + Bo. Although, all opinions are all my own.
Thank you to the brands and companies that help support Southern Made Blog.