If you’re a mama, then you know how hard it can be sometimes to get your littles to eat, right? My toddler goes through stages where he is the pickiest eater known to man! I’ve found when I make food fun, he doesn’t hesitate in the least. Re-play Recycled has helped make feeding my child so much easier, and more fun!! I had a few of their pieces before I received the dish set to review and we have loved them. However, after using the cups, plates, snack cups, and bowls….I’m hooked! I think I may just buy every color they have!
Re-Play Recycled products are made from recycled HDPE, which is #2 plastic, and is BPA free, Phthalate Free, PVC free. Plus, the color concentrate is safe for food contact and all the ingredients in the colors are FDA approved! Since it’s made from #2, HDPE plastic, that basically means you’re using recycled milk jugs, which happens to be one of the easiest plastics to recycle, and it can be recycled again and again. So drink your milk and toss that jug in the recycling bin.
A few of my favorite things about Re-Play Recycled products:
- They are recycled goodies and even their packaging comes from recycled material.
- BPA free and FDA approved!
- They’re fun and colorful, which make eating super cool!
- They are affordable and durable!
- All of the products are dishwasher safe! Can I get a hallelujah from you mamas?!
- They grow with your littles, from sippy cups to big cups.
These are so affordable and much more fun than traditional dish ware for kiddos! I’m definitely going to be grabbing some of these as gifts for the holidays! Tap on the photo below to start stocking up today for your little ones and for Christmas gifts!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY: