Happy Friday! We’ve had a busy month and ended up traveling for three weeks with our boys. We had such a blast but are thrilled to be home. I recently got a new bag from Fawn Design that I’m obsessed with and I’m able to keep all my goodies with me at all times! I thought I’d share a few essentials that I keep in my bag for everyday life!
“I have been compensated by ZonePerfect for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.”
- This Fawn Design bag is so great and perfect for this season of my life. It’s can be worn as a shoulder tote or a backpack! Plus, it has individual pockets inside so it can double as a diaper bag. Seriously, it’s the best!
- ZonePerfect bars because I’m always hungry and need something close to snack on! I grabbed these at Walmart and they’re perfect for keeping in my bag on the go for a quick bite of protein!
- My Sudio Earbuds are always close. If I need to tune out or if I get a minute to myself, having these handy are a must!
- I love keeping a notepad and pen on me. I often think of things I need to add to my to-do list or ideas for my blog while I’m out and about. I’ve found that I much prefer to write these down instead of putting them in my notes on my cell. Plus, it’s much faster.
- I always have a few of my Young Living essential oils on me. These are just a few favorites I like to keep close. I love Thieves if I feel like I’m ever coming down with something or if I need a breath refresher. Peppermint is my go-to for headaches! My Stress Away roll-on is my favorite and I wear it for obvious reasons, but I also love to roll it on as perfume. A new fav is Lime because it’s fabulous in water! I find that I drink a lot more water when I’ve got a few drops of lime in it.
- Thieves waterless hand purifier because hello….school is back in session, that time of year is upon us, I’m preggers, and I have kiddos. The end! This one is a lifesaver and chemical free!
- My cell…aka my lifeline. Is it just me or do y’all not have any numbers memorized either? #milennialprobs
- I always have at least one lipstick or gloss in a pocket of my bag. These are two that I’m loving now that fall in here. (Revlon Colorburst in Honey Douce 001 and Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in the color 08.)
Now that Harper has started back to Mother’s Day Out, our schedule has gotten a bit busier. Every morning I grab my bag and make sure I’ve got all of my essentials for the day. Another thing that’s always in tow is my Yeti tumbler because again, I’ve always got snacks with me and staying hydrated is so important. I stock up on several different flavors of the ZonePerfect bars and just switch them out for some variety. These are my go-to items. What do you keep in your bag?
Vanessa Sokic says
WOO HOO for oils!! You got your bag set up girlfriend!
You know it, friend! :)
This is a great bag and those bars look like the perfect snack!!!!
Isn’t it awesome?! And yes, a perfect snack!
Kay Hartshorn says
I’m not a young mom, but a young (ha!) grandma, but I still get lots of great tips and ideas from your blog. Thanks!
Awe! Thank you so much! :) By the way, I just love your daughter! She’s precious and I’m so thankful to have her as a friend. Looking forward to meeting you one of these days. Thanks for reading.
brittany ashmore says
Love your bag so much!!! I also love the monogram on your Yeti!!!! So cute!
Thanks, friend! :) That bag is so amazing!