This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
Everyone knows that moms are always busy and on the run from one place to the next. Whether it’s grocery store trips, play dates, soccer games, you name it…there’s always somewhere to be. Now more than ever, we are all relying on our cell phones to house our communication with friends and family, our personal and work schedules, emails, appointments, and pretty much everything else, too. As much as we’re on the go and we travel, I know the value of unlimited data that is budget friendly. So the fact that I can have all of the above with the Walmart Family Mobile Plus…yes, please! Sign me up! That’s just one less thing this mama has to worry about.
Life is chaotic, but being a mom to my little dudes is where it’s at for me! So anyway I maximize my hours throughout the day to give me extra time with them, I’m all about it. I sit down every morning to see what is on our schedule for the day. These apps help me make the most of my time so I can focus on the things that matter the most!
- OneNote: I’ve always been a note taker and love making to-do lists, but sometimes I don’t have anything to write on. I always have my phone so this app comes to the rescue. I can literally make tabs for every little thing.
- Google Calendar: I keep all upcoming appointments, play dates, blogger events, birthdays, and more in this app. It’s seriously amazing and having all of those important things handy at a moments notice is so convenient!
- Our Groceries Shopping List: I can’t tell you how many times I’ve forgotten to write down different food items we need…until this app! The minute I realize we are running low on something in the fridge or pantry, I hop on and log it into my list for my next grocery run.
- A+ Preschool Education: If there’s a need for Harper to be on a phone, I prefer it to be something educational, and this fits the bill! I love that he has multiple options in this app.
- VUDU: At the end of the day when the busyness is wearing off, we have family time. Daddy’s home and it’s just me and my boys. Once a week we do a movie night in pajamas and popcorn. We love this app because we can stream tv shows and movies any time we want on our tablet or ROKU. Plus, with Walmart Family Mobile Plus, we get one free movie a month! Makes movie night so fun and easy!
The great thing about using these apps throughout the day is not having to worry about how much data I’m using! We used to hit our data limit halfway through the month with other companies and then would be charged overages. I know I’m not the only person looking to save money. The fact that Walmart Family Mobile Plus offers unlimited data(up to 10GB of 4G LTE), talk, text and it’s only $49.88, it’s pretty incredible. Not to mention the free movie on VUDU ($7 value) each month! There’s no better time to make the swap than right now with it being a new year and with refunds coming back from taxes. It’s a better service with great prices for some pretty amazing phones!
I’ve been loving my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, which was only $79.92 (Rollback from $99.92)! I found it in the electronics section of the store. Once I decided on a phone and grabbed the $25 Starter Kit, I was good to go!
Ready to make the switch? Which phone would you choose from Walmart’s Family Mobile Plus section?