Is it me or do y’all find it hard to find the perfect gift for your guy? I always want to find something that he’ll love, find useful, and something he knows I put thought into. Sometimes that’s hard, so I’ve rounded up some goodies that the men in our lives are sure to love, and just in time for Valentine’s Day!
- Jord Watch: Daniel has this exact one and he loves it! They’re super light and really stylish!
- Dollar Shave Club: These are razor blades and a razor sent to your doorstep monthly! My hubby loves these and you never have to worry about forgetting to grab a few at the store.
- Whiskey Ice Mold: Our favorite date spot puts one of this ice cubes in his drink and it’s so cool! Plus, it’s a solid piece that won’t melt easily and weaken your guy’s drink of choice!
- Versatile Bag: I love that this fossil bag can be used in so many different ways and it’s just gorgeous!
- Cards Against Humanity: This is a super fun card game and will have you laughing so hard!
- Beats by Dre: If your guy is into music like mine, these headphones are the perfect gift.
- Sensation Massage Oil: LOVE this all natural, organic massage oil with essential oils! It’s great for a neck rub or if you want to get a little more romantic. Not to mention, it smells heavenly! (Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this oil. I can send you a webinar about essential oils and give you more information on how you can get this massage oil for 24% off.)
- GoPro Camera: If your man is the adventurous type, he’ll probably fall in love with you all over again if he opens up this!
- Bespoke Post: This monthly subscription box is just for men. It offers a little bit of something for everyone…grooming, food, drink, style and everyday life.
- Victoria’s Secret Gift Card: I don’t know a man who wouldn’t be excited to pick out something special for his significant other. This would obviously be something for you, but really for him…if ya catch my drift!
I know a special guy in my life who’d love any of these gifts! Regardless if you go big or small for Valentine’s Day, there’s a little bit of it all in this gift guide! I hope y’all have a fabulous V-day with those you love!
I love your guide and totally need to check out that massage oil!
Thanks, girl! That is a must! Plus, I want to get the Shutran Shave Cream for him, too!
Great picks mama!
Thanks girl! :)