This post contains affiliate links.
This isn’t my first go-round with little ones. Although, I always find myself trying to remember what the must-have products were when we brought home our baby. Most of them always stay the same and then over the years, new products come out that we can’t live without. I’ve rounded up my favorites and I’m sharing what we’ve stocked up on for our little man.
- Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seat – We used this seat with Rohen and loved it, so naturally it’s being passed down to baby brother.
- Nasal Aspirator – I always stock up on the ones from the hospital. I’ve yet to find a traditional aspirator that works as well as those. A great backup is the NoseFrida.
- Dockatot – This is a new one for us and I can’t wait to use it. I hear they’re amazing and perfect for a growing babe.
- Diapers – Honest is a brand that I’m so happy to have in my house. We love all of their products. It doesn’t hurt their diapers are adorable and chemical free.
- Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock – This is one of those genius products that you can’t live without. My infant car seats always took up so much room in the cart that I could only grab a few items at a time. This hammock is a must have, especially if you’ve already got a toddler in the seat of the stroller. I’m pumped to have this one for our third baby.
- 4moms bounceroo – I used the Momaroo with my last son and I’m so excited to have this bounceroo this time around. I was needing something lighter that I could move around the house and this is it! Love this product! Take 20% off Select Items 2/10-2/14 with code LOVE20 at 4moms.com! Link ID: 284501
- Lovenest pillow – I’m so excited to have this product. Newborns tend to get flat heads over time from sleeping on their backs so much. This pillow was developed by a pediatrician and helps prevent flat-head syndrome. It’s great from birth to four months of age.
- Pacifier – I love the Natursutton pacifier. It’s 100% natural rubber that is chemical free.
- Car seat cover – This car seat cover from Little Bit Outfitters is so versatile! You can also use it as a nursing cover, shopping cart cover, and more. It’s great to have in your car for whatever you may need it for.
- Soothe shirt – This soothe shirt from Lalabu is such a great idea! Its little pocket for a newborn is perfect when you need both hands and makes breastfeeding easy.
- Cool Mist Humidifier – We always have humidifiers on hand, especially with a newborn baby. This one is great!
- Burp Cloths – These are a must have and this brand is one of the best.
- Swaddle Blankets – Something every mom should have an ample of amount of are swaddle blankets. I love Buttermilk Babies products. Their swaddle blankets are seriously the softest that we own.
- Warm Blanket – I always make sure to have a couple of these warm blankets on hand for my little ones. It’s definitely something I’m never without when it comes to a newborn.
- Newborn Gowns / Hats – I’m obsessed with these adorable tie gowns and MishMash Clothing has some of the cutest! I cannot wait to put my little man in one of these gowns and hats.
- Hooded Bath Towel – Modern Burlap has always been a favorite of mine but I’m really stoked to have this hooded bath towel this time around. Unlike most newborn towels that I’ve found, this one is very absorbent and soft! Plus, it’s adorable.
- Brush Set – This brush set from Natemia is perfect for your baby in all stages. We’ve had a lot of brushes and these are by far my favorite.
- Owlet – If you’re a mom, then you can imagine the peace this product brings. It will be my first time using the product and I am so thankful for the technology of this device. Next month I’ll be doing a review on the product and I can’t wait to tell you more about it.
Are you a first time mom or an experienced mom? What were your must have products?