This gluten free, dairy free fudge is so yummy, you’d never know it was healthy!
Daniel and I did a gluten free, dairy free diet when we were trying to get pregnant with Harper. We did away with lots of food and the thing I missed most was chocolate. I had to create a recipe that would quench my sweet tooth but still allow me to stay on track with my food goals. This is seriously the simplest recipe with only 3 ingredients and it’s delicious. This easily satisfies that need for chocolate and you’d never know it was healthy! You can eat this treat guilt free!
I usually use little molds or tupperware depending on how much I want to make. I did a little of both this time. I did plain fudge in the circular molds and an almond fudge in a flat tupperware container and then chopped it up. All you need is coconut oil, cocoa powder, and honey. That’s it! You can pretty much throw on whatever topping sounds good before putting it in the fridge to set. Once you pull it out, chop it up if needed and store in a mason jar…that’s what I like to use. We’ve used coconut flakes, pecans, and the list goes on. You can be as creative as you want.
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- Combine 3 ingredients in a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Spray mold or dish with cooking spray to ensure the fudge doesn't stick.
- Pour into container and add toppings if desired.
- Put in fridge for at least 30 minutes for the fudge to set up.
- Chop into pieces if needed and store in fridge for up to a week. Although, I doubt it will last that long. :)