With this nine months coming to an end, I thought I’d share all of my favorite pregnancy goodies. Most of these were my must haves during my first pregnancy with Harper. Then a few others I used this pregnancy and couldn’t have done without them.
1. I didn’t have it my first pregnancy and splurged this time around on the Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow. It is amazing! There are different stages in pregnancy where it’s difficult to sleep. So anything that can help with extra support and comfort while sleeping is a must have!
2. I drink a lot of water in general, but try to up my ounces while pregnant. This Water Tumbler is a great way to make sure you’re drinking enough. Plus, I find myself refilling it more frequently.
3. With pregnancy comes the fear of stretch marks and something I found this time around was LUSH Body Cream. It’s basically lotion for the shower, which eliminates you having to put lotion on once you get out. I didn’t want to use any types of oils on my belly in fear of them staining my clothes, so this was an excellent find. Saves on time too!
4. I have lived in these capri pants most of my pregnancy! Love them! Great for working out or running errands. You can find them on Amazon (Ingrid & Isabel Capri Pant). I lucked up and found mine at Target for half the price. If in stock, you can find them here.
5. Another favorite is a good pair of tennis shoes that are supportive. My feet were really swollen and sore my first pregnancy, so I wanted to try to eliminate that as much as possible this go round. I always wear these if I know I will be on my feet a lot and still no swelling or sore feet!
6. This is my first time wearing anything to support my belly and back. I wish I had bought one of these last time because they are AMAZING! Moving and chasing a toddler, these two have been my saving grace. Keep reading to see why I chose two different ones.
I love this Blanqi Support Tank if I’m out and about because I can wear it comfortably under clothes.
Pros: Seamless under clothes and supportive. Cons: A bit more constricting and pulls on the shoulders.
If I’m just around the house, this Pregnancy Support Belt was my go to.
Pros: Support only where I need it (back & belly). Cons: Bulky and noticeable under clothing.
7. My first trimester I got nauseous if I went too long without eating, so I learned to always have something on hand. These KIND Bars are healthy and help get me past the point of feeling sick or starving until I can eat a meal. Plus, a girl can never have enough chocolate!
8. One word…Tums! I popped these suckers like Tic Tacs. Heartburn is a frequent visitor when pregnant, so it’s super helpful to have these close.
9. The Baby Center app is a great one to have handy. Regardless if it’s your first pregnancy or not, it’s nice to have something to reference from month to month with all the details.
10. I read Belly Laughs during my pregnancy with Harper. Jenny McCarthy is hilarious! There’s no sugar coating these 9 months in this book. She tells ya just like it is.
So, there’s just a few things I couldn’t live without. If you’re a mom or mom-to-be, what are your favorites from pregnancy? I’d love to hear them! Please share in the comments below!