Happy Monday, friends! I hope y’all had an amazing weekend! Ours was pretty low-key with the boys but we actually had a date night Saturday! Insert all the praise hands here! Ha! They have been few and far between since Finn was born and it was so nice to have some quiet time with my hubby. I’m sorry if I’ve been a little M.I.A. lately. To say life with three kids is chaotic would be an understatement, but I wouldn’t change it for anything. Being a mama to these three boys of mine is seriously the best in the world! Today I thought I’d round up my must-have pieces for the busy mom, because what mom isn’t busy. Anything to make our lives easier, right? Most mornings start with caffeine and anything I can eat quickly while I’m feeding the boys and getting them dressed. I throw on clothes, sneakers, and a hat then we’re out the door. If you aren’t already following along with me on Instagram, find me @southernmadeblog and watch as I live out motherhood in all of its glory with this crazy crew of mine. Check out these favorites below! I can’t live without them!
- Graphic tees – I love all of the tees from Mama Said Tees. They’re cute and perfect for a mom on the go! Comfy jeans – Distressed denim is a staple for me. I can always make it work for a playdate with my boys or a night out with adults.
- Monogrammed hat – Most days you can catch me wearing a hat. I love this one because it serves its purpose but it’s still adorable.
- Sneakers – Who said sneakers can’t be stylish? I love that these are trending right now because they’re super practical for mamas and we can still be styling!
- Sunglasses – Ya can’t ever have too many awesome shades and these are classic!
- Lipsense & LashSense – Lipstick and mascara because what girl can live without them?! I have recently stumbled onto this brand of products and I am OBSESSED! I do good if I put makeup on, much less reapply. I only have to apply the lipstick once and it’s on for 15+ hours and the mascara is amazing and doesn’t flake! Hallelujah for long lasting makeup! If you want to order any of these incredible products, you can use my distributor code (308724) or head over to my Facebook group Southern Made Lips to find out what the hype is about! I’m going live on FB this week showing you new colors and how to apply them!
- Diaper bag – I love my Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag so much! Having two little ones in diapers means I always have to be prepared and this bag helps! Plus, it’s gorgeous! I can fit Rohen and Finn’s things in it along with mine. Mama score!
- Stress Away essential oil – I always have my oils on me and Stress Away does not leave my side! You can bet with this name, it pretty much means I bathe in it every single day! #momlife
- Headphones – I have these from Sudio and love them! Wireless headphones are a must!
- Hustle and Heart – There are days that kick my butt and my kids are crazy. These days I put a dvd on for the kids and stick in my headphones to just break away just for a bit. I love a good book to read but audio books are great when I’m on the run and this one is perfect for motherhood.
I am so excited to be joining Kail Lowry today for a Virtual Book Tour in honor of her new book Hustle & Heart! Also, if you’re in the Baltimore area, you can meet Kail in person at her book signing March 25th at noon at John Hopkins University Barnes and Noble! Be sure to visit these other posts from my blogger friends below to follow along for the virtual blog tour! Have an awesome day, y’all! Kail Lowry | cupcakeMAG | The Garcia Diaries | Lipgloss and Crayons | My Wifestyles | The Do It All Mama | Fresh Mommy Blog | Little Lovelies | Haute and Humid | Twelve and Six | Lauren McBride Blog | Sandy a la Mode | The Vintage Blonde | Oh Happy Play | Still Being Molly | Casual Claire | Nashville Wifestyles