Are you a blogger or maybe thinking about starting a blog? I’ve rounded up 8 must haves for any blogger! Now that I’m in my second year of blogging, I’m definitely putting to use the things I’ve learned along the way. My wheels are always turning and I often jot down ideas on the spot because hello…#mombrain! Lol! I know everyone is different and will thrive by using different things but as for me… these are my favorite and I wanted to share them with y’all!
- WORKSPACE – My happy place is in my office where it’s quiet I’m surrounded by things that inspire me. I get so much more accomplished having a designated area to work.
- COMPUTER – For obvious reasons.
- NOTEPADS/NOTEBOOK – I have these in my office and usually another close by so I can write down ideas and make to-do lists.
- PLANNER/CALENDAR – I don’t know how’d I’d survive without this one! I use it for blogging and everything else in life. This one is a definite must!!
- PENS & HIGHLIGHTERS – I don’t know about y’all but I love gel pens and highlighters. It makes deadlines and important appointments stand out.
- BUSINESS CARDS – This is one some bloggers would probably agree and disagree on. This is my take…if you are trying to grow a brand that is your blog, you’ll want business cards. Between blogger meet-ups in your town, conferences, events, and even just meeting new people who ask what you do, having business cards on hand is a great thing! Not to mention it’s professional.
- THANK YOU NOTES – Maybe it’s the southern belle in me, but there’s just something about a personalized, hand written letter. I feel like they go such a long way and people appreciate them. I know I do, so why not take the time to write and tell someone thank you.
- POST IT NOTES – I’m a little OCD about keeping my to-do lists organized. When I think of something on the fly that needs to be done, I will often write it on a post-it note and stick it to my computer or on my desk. There’s no escaping that fluorescent sticky staring me in the face!
Tiny Prints is my go-to for most of these and then I’ll grab the rest at Target. I’ve got them in my office and I also keep a notepad in my purse if I’m on the run. These eight essentials are what help keep me focused, organized, and on track when it comes to my blog.
What are your favorites that you keep on hand for blogging? I’d love to hear what everyone else loves!
A special thanks to Tiny Prints for supplying all of these amazing goodies!